Tuesday 15 September 2015

Stand Up the Vanguard

Hi All, This is the first post in a list of ramblings from a sub par vanguard player. Here I'll post my pondering on deck builds including some of my own current decks.

Bit of background on me, I was a big Yu-gi-Oh player a few years back and spent some time as a competitive video gamer. I'm now working full time in an office and its thanks to this job that I got introduced to Vanguard.

Thanks to a colleague that is into tabletop games and vanguard I got interested in the game. Obviously from there I did the only sane thing and googled vanguard and picked the clan I most liked the look of, This was Dimensional Police, next I moved onto Granblue (its too Manly) and then I moved to Link Joker.

Since then I've found my true love Royal/ Gold Paladin and my close second Kagero.

In terms of game ability in Vanguard I'm a complete novice as I've not once played in a tournament and in terms of actual play time I've maybe played around a few hundred games against 5-10 opponents. My win/loss wouldn't be too impressive due to playing mostly brawlers (the real OP).

I'll go through a few of my decks and their current builds and prospective builds with the upcoming cards to japanese or english format.

To request a specific deck send me a message via email on ulockongaming@gmail.com and I'll work on it. I'll be keeping a google doc likely of a list of decks that I've made to sell or my library of cards.

Thats it for now, enjoy and I look forward to seeing you all on the planet cray!
Maigcow
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment